Saturday, 12 July 2014

alexander

These are the very first graduation photos I have ever taken, and I'm happy that they turned out to be fine. I was anxious because of the brutal sunlight of the super sunny day, but the green and the wooden stuff out there helped a lot with that.
Alexander gave me a lot of freedom with the "artistic execution", but it was a new experience to photograph for somebody else's needs. It was the first time that I actually could disappoint another person if I didn't do well enough, and that sure did motivate me to do better especially with Lightroom. It was refreshing to have to think about the process from a new point of view, but I think I still concentrated too much on things like the background rather than the whole photo and its purpose. Practice makes perfect, right?



I'M MOVING TO SCOTLAND IN TWO MONTHS
(I'll clear my head and then I might be able to produce more than one sentence at a time about the topic. So, more about that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment