Saturday, 1 March 2014

one whole year

I have now had this blog for one year. So much has changed and yet so little.

One year ago I already knew that I wanted to study photography in Scotland. Now the application has been sent.
One year ago I wrote "I'm going to proceed with as little words as I can". Ha ha. Like I had even tried.
One year ago I had photographed so little that I find it amazing that my dreams of studying photography have not changed in any way, though maybe now I have a better idea about what it is going to be like.
One year ago I started this blog to develop as a photographer and write about my journey.

This is what the first year of my blog looks like:




 




 
 



 




 
Juniper

No return II
 

 
 

 

One year ago I started this blog so I could now see the development, and I think I have developed the ideas I have for the photos as well as the visual representation of those ideas. Back then I just thought it was nice to take nice pictures, but now I have matured and my goals are now clearer and more realistic.
Thus I think it's time to stop jumping around and start to call this blog Juniper Photography instead of Juniper Jumper, and I can't wait to see what Juniper Photography will look like after another year.

Thank you for all of you who have shared this journey with me so far! Thank you for participating in my photography projects as models and assistants, and thank you for giving feedback and you for reading and simply existing. This blog wouldn't be the same without all of
you.

No comments:

Post a Comment