Tuesday, 11 June 2013

noble graveyard

My father took some garden waste to Rusko, and as I have had collected trash from the area (for money for school trip, and eventually we got to go to Riga) I knew that I should take the chance and go with him - and take my camera too.
I was in a hurry. I only had something like 15 minutes to spend there and it was sunny as hell so I couldn't see much of the screen of my camera. Now that I see the photos I think that I should have used some other angles and thought more about the right aperture.
 
Some of these are really impressive, but I think it's the same as with photos of hungry kids: people know that these things are there but they don't want to think about it.

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
The creepy thing is that that is exactly the kind of toothbrush I like to use. I mean it: when I have to buy a new one, I buy one of the same colour even.

No comments:

Post a Comment