Friday, 24 May 2013

bit of english countryside

These are the days we visited White Horse Hill, Avebury, Stonehenge and Truleigh Hill. In terms of photography I preferred sheep over the stones at both henges, maybe because I felt too much like a tourist. Though I do have many photos of Stonehenge especially, but I feel that they have all been seen already.
Truleigh Hill was amazing. We went to see the sunset, which red and powerful and it was great to actually see the sun going down, or maybe I just imagined it. We also wanted to see the sunrise as the sunset was so beautiful. For the sunrise we woke up at 5:25, but it was very different to what I thought it'd be. It was pale and seemed very far away.

  
 
   
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Only two exams and one week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment