Wednesday, 24 April 2013

spain

Today we'll be off to UK! These photos are a good reminder about that I need to shoot more people when I'm out of the country. I'm still a little afraid of photographing strangers on the street because I don't know what they would think about it. If somebody would come to me and tell that he or she took a photo of me... I'd like that - or I wouldn't mind at least. Once in Helsinki a man told me that he had taken a photo of me when I was shooting people on a balcony of sorts.
I think these shots from Spain are only okay-nice. Most of them are kind of soulless though I like the second photo and the cat photo pretty much. I should have shot more people and that is what I'm going to do from this moment on. You'll see what I will end up with.

 
   
   
  
 
  
  
 
 
  
 


I've got 3 full batteries and about 30 GB of memory with me. That should be enough for one week even in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment