Saturday, 6 April 2013

cakes and stuff

One of my friends turned 18 and we had a nice birthday party with lots of cakes and stuff. It's partly a little too private but I took some pretty shots that I want to share. I don't yet know what is the thing that I want to shoot most (probably something with people in it). Someday I want to do nice and proper (I'm not sure what that means, probably nice and proper within my style that I'll develop) portraits, but I also want to learn to shoot life. Maybe this was practice for that.

 
 
 
 
 


I've definitely got mixed feelings about smoking. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me, but it just looks so good sometimes. I'm so facinated with all kinds of smoke, mist and steam... The dry ice and one of the Anni photo shoots are cool examples. Though this time I didn't catch much of the smoke but the coolest way ever to light up a cigarette.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing O.O
    I'm about to start smoking only to light my reefers that way...

    ReplyDelete