Thursday, 7 March 2013

there's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold

This is the first ever organised photography thing (my photography vocabulary is rather professional) that I've done (according to my memory). I was inspired by a song that was my favourite back then and still is; for me it's beyond all music that there is. My work doesn't really do justice to the song and nowadays I wouldn't even try to picture such huge ideas and emotions but I'm glad I did it. Maybe it was the first step to this blog, who knows.

 
 
Such a bad quality, what a shame. Well, it wasn't actually a nice and proper studio setting, so I think it's quite well done for me of the age that I was.
Nowadays I don't do much editing either, but since I'm interested in what pictures have originally looked like I think it's fairer and more interesting to share this one too. This was done in a school bathroom. I wish there was a bubble to burst.


No comments:

Post a Comment