Thursday, 7 March 2013

clean-up

I've been going through all my picture files, and the amount/quality ratio seems quite bad. There are some good ones, too, so here's something I found; two forms of water. Now that I've seen a lot of my old shots I'll probably post some of them. I don't want them to be forgotten and it would be a shame if no one ever saw them. They might be just pretty or have an idea in them or a weird feeling or they might mean something to me - I don't necessarily feel the need to make the difference between all those, so there you go!



 It's hard to decide which photos I want to represent me now that there aren't quite that many yet. It's all good when there's only the one best shot of all time (though hopefully I'll manage to create other even better), but one post doesn't make a good blog or a change to make anyone happy. I'll just not think about what these pictures tell about me and keep posting what I happen to find nice. Let's see how far I'll get without thinking very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment